Saturday, December 06, 2003
Dave, I fear you are sticking the quetips too far into your ears.

I like the idea behind freedom fighters. Sounds cool.

Tonight, after the Metrosexual romp, lets do something besides hang out at Dave's and continue the ruination of our eyes. We stare at videogames, movies and computers enough. Lets bake cookies and make apple cider, then we can go down to the lake and go ice-fishing, or maybe widdle wooden soldiers...ah, fuck it, lets just get drunk and stare at the glowing god.

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ...I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life."

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com