Tuesday, January 20, 2004
For the first time in a while I'm going to be in bed before midnight.....but only barely. Tomorrow I have a big interview in Williamsburg at Kinze Manufacturing for a Technical Writing position. I don't have to be there till 1:30, but I'm planning to leave at ten just in case. Since I'm not known for my punctuality.

The interview is supposed to last three hours and will include a tour of the factory(blah), and a test of my computer skills (fucking double-blah). One of the programs I'm supposed to be able to use is photoshop, so I got a copy of it from Heather. I spent all afternoon practicing by photoshoping the panties off a picture of Britney Spears. It doesn't look half bad :)
I'll post it when I'm finished.

He told me that only 12 people applied for the job and they would probably interview five, so I feel I have at least some chance of getting this job. So wish me luck....pray for me....sacrifice a goat...cross your fingers, whatever. Just remember that the sooner I get a good job, the sooner I can buy us a rocket launcher. Yeah, thats what I thought ;)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com