Friday, August 19, 2005
You cockherder, you fuck your shitcavity with triumph.
I do yet exist. Been spending far too much time toying with and customizing the setup of my new laptop. Its fun, but has yet to result in something that has done much for my productivity. Ah well. Other than that I continue to work on random things. I was kind of getting buried in my disorganization, so I am currently kinda putting things on hold a bit to try and dig out. In the not too distant future I'm hoping to move on a couple game ideas though (I always say this, hopefully this time it will be more true). In the mean time, a few links I came across in my purging of old shit from my computer...

First, if you couldn't guess from the title. It would appear that sexylosers is up and running again. Someone else seems to have taken the helm from Hard, some Clay fellow. Anyway, fun fun. Although I hesitate to be associated with it in the presence of, well mostly anyone.

Next, a creative commons licensed beer recipe. Could be an interesting project to pick up: Creative Commons Beer.

Then, some hacker types find all the secrets there are to know, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Secrets!

A rather short thing about using home depot things for costuming. Maybe of interest or sparking of ideas for follies, or for puppetry (morgan). home depot costuming

Finally, a Cthulu themed comic.

Thats all for now, I go back to sorting through old links and blog posts.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com