Monday, February 06, 2006
Polo Jeans killed Jesus
So, I work at a Conoco. Not 15 minutes after beginning my first day of work I realized "God Damn! I hate this job." Seriously. That is the exact thing I thought: God Damn! I hate this job. I speak of gas station attendent jobs. Where people think you are hording milk in the cooler because there isn't any on display or who cant fuckin' figure out how to "PULL LEVER, SELECT FUEL, BEGIN PUMPING" or the giant 72 size font of PLEASE PAY BEFORE YOU PUMP, FUCKTARD. And the smokin' lottery women: who spawned these dinosaurs? Nature could not have evolved these abominations, nor would a menevolant God want to speak them into existance. I blame science for them. Science made penguins, polio, and now geriatric lotto cancer buns who insist on smokin indoors.

I also have an absessed tooth. It hurts. A lot :( It also swells my face. I think now it is the goiter switching positions in my face, waiting for the strategic moment to burst out of my head a full grown woman clad in armor and ready to rule the world.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com