Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Paul Penismite
I've been meaning to post a roundup of Amish nicknames for a week or so now, and right now seems like the perfect time:

Tiny (when Amish was Wes's manservant)
Goobrim
Poogoobrim
Paul Penismite

It's probably also worth remembering that Gwen once called Rominger Jackoffinger.

When I was still in college, one of my philosophy professors showed us a clip from Total Recall. It's haunted me ever since then: why the fuck did he show us that clip? It was supposed to demonstrate the whole Descartes/Matrix/etc brain-in-a-jar thought exercise, but what a weird fucking example to use. Anyway, last night I found myself sitting in front of Ryan's bigass TV at two in the morning with a glass full of wine, and thankfully I was sober enough to realize that was a retarded idea. So I watched it this morning, which was also a retarded idea. Was it all actually a dream? Or real? Maybe making love to a bowl of tortellini kept me from grasping the movie fully.

For those of you who have a vested interest in our trash habits: the trash people again took only half the trash. Actually, about 60%. I think they got here before I was awake.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com