Thursday, December 21, 2006
Your lemonade, sir.
Hello, Blog!

I'm just sitting up here in Minneapolis, thinking about you, trying to type you an entry on my computer, which keeps flashing the godforsaken spinning beach ball every few seconds, as if all its dear processing power is eaten up by the effort of displaying a new handful of words on the composition screen.

It's snowing outside, suddenly. It went from rain to snow sometime around one pm, and now the road here is white, sugarcoated, threatening to confound my plans to go fuck around in town.

And every few minutes, my phone goes "Krooow!" Which means, I have a text message. So, is someone sending me texts? The reason I ask is, my screen is broken and so I can't see anything except for:

T XT M AG
3 6

s y

The way this happened was, one day I woke up and my phone was somehow under my mattress, and the screen was entirely fucked.

I have this video of me, John and Goathead trying to skateboard. I really want to put the video up here, but I don't know how they'd feel about that. So, if you're in the video and are reading this, what do you think?

Here are some stills to whet your ravenous appetite:





0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com