Wednesday, February 07, 2007
What a wonderful smell you've discovered!
Dream time! Dream time!

It's my 26th birthday and Andy decided to throw me a party. Only it's in the meeting room at the new bank in Albia...but it's where the House v1 was at. So ev'rone from Albia and Denver shows up. To our suprise, Andy has mapped out our entire history of the gang on the wall of the bank with a combination of polaroids, strings and crayons. Scrote shows up and starts tearing apart the potted plants and Lauren was there too, who insisted on sitting on my lap. Anyway, a bank teller comes and tells us that we have to leave because we are being roudy. As we are leaving, the entire Smith family baseball team is in the exit hall of the bank eating Chic Fillet. Upon saying our goodbyes, Kara (the girl I was pseudodating) shows up and she wants to help me pack so I can go back to Denver. As we are about to leave, Ryan shows up drunk with a plate of devilled eggs (iJueveos del Diablos!) and asks what he missed. We get rid of him quickly by driving him Ye Olde Auction House, which is a giant Walmart leviathan in this dream. So Kara and I drive back to denver through Cargille, which because of the below freezing temperaturs has frozen the smoke from the factory into odd geometric wonders, which we have to drive under. Kara informs me "Don't worry. If they fall, I will have about 25 seconds to avoid them." We somehow wind up going to Lenscrafters and start the procedure to get me new glasses and begin to sum up the events of the day with Kevin's grandmother and my old landlord, who was wearing a Kool-aid Man shirt...

Then Lynn calls me in the real world and invites me out to breakfast. I'm still not sure what the fuck that whole dream was about.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com