Sunday, June 03, 2007
HOLD ON TO YOUR GRANDMAS!
Mario Party 8 is completely ridiculous. At one point, the title of this post was screamed by a Koopa Troopa. That's how ridiculous it is! It also has a new vampire transformation/power up. As you might imagine, Vampire Princess Peach is disturbingly hot. I probably won't get to play it much anymore, as Kenny was up visiting and we made him buy it, and who knows when he'll be up here again.

Speaking of Kenny being up here, we ought to involve him a little bit more in things. Specifically what I was thinking was that he could coordinate with Amish a little bit and maybe some carpoolin' action could start happening. Unfortunately, Ken seems a smidge afraid of Amish and doesn't really know him well enough to start opening up dialogue with him about riding in his car for that long. The words "Amish" and "action" in the same sentence probably didn't help things.

However, he was talking about how he signed up for YouTube, and due to how much we love his podcasts, he may open up his own YT channel and do some videos(!!!). All I can say is, Kenny + Video = Comedy Gold. I'll keep you updated on this exciting development in the hilarity department, unless he figured out how to sign into blogger with his Google account and keeps you updated himself!

Also, Wesley was inquiring about eating this week. Unfortunately, this week is kind of a bitch for me. I have a regular day Monday, so that's cool, but I work evenings Tuesday-Thursday. On Wednesday, however, I don't start 'til 8 so if we do something early enough that could work. I also have Friday off, which is when the Kevin thing is happening I guess? Are we going to count that as the evening this week? I'm not sure what's happening! Halp!

Finally, in cat related news, here's a (fake) study you all (Tim) might find interesting (funny).

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com