Friday, September 14, 2007
Embarrassing Photo Time
Band Geeks in Florida!
And Ryan is in search of a warm apple pie.

A better shot of the Golden Mumu of Shame.

Proof that Mrs. Hampton the drama coach truely hated me.

Wes was just that cool.

Back in the day.

Even without a warm apple pie


This is what sexy looks like.


This is what sexy doesn't look like.


Band zombies in Florida.
And warm apple pie was had by all.




Further proof that Ryan is GAY!
GAY for the Golden MuMu of Shame.
And Men.
Nathan Allen has mix fellings.
Amish is just happy he didn't have to pay for the show.



A pikachu pumkin I shit you not. I made it.
Some props to Dave for being a pokefag with me and suppling the reference material.
I have more. Just need a scanner. Tim if you got one or another way for me to get this analog to go digital, let me know.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com