Wednesday, November 14, 2007
No pictures, no links...just words
Yep. Figured I would actually discuss a couple things.

I am back in Iowa December 20th thru January 5th. There should be much to do about nothing.

I have cartooning to do and to have done in the next 6 months. Expect greatness, for I should graduate in June.

Love is dead. And overrated.

Avatar: The Last Airbender, abeit being weaboo, has inspired and continues to inspire me. Great story, bootiful amination...if you have yet to see it, you should invest some time. It is addicting.

I have yet to see an good movies recently because I have not been to movies.

My portfolio should be aquired by Allison and Kara this coming week. Since Andy and Tim have failed to do the most simple of tasked asked of them, I have no choice but to tell the parties responsible for the kidnapping that you have full responsibilities. And with God as my witness, whatever else happens to my portfolio will be reenacted upon the two of you ten folds. Five.

Kara is doing a serious paper on zombies. Yep.

Sears is dumb, but they are paying my rent.

My department head is quitting because he hates us animation kids. But whatever. He wasn't a good head to begin with, and I was not going to shake his hand at graduation because he did DICK for me and my studies except tell me what I could not do and what I could not achieve by avoiding 3d altogether.

The Masons are having their publicly secret initiation rituals this weekend. Old men doing things to feel important.


And thats about it.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com