Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Tell my wife I love her very much
I intended to do some work this afternoon, but I've been slugging away at my coffee pot and feel full of brilliant electricity. Which isn't to say that I can actually think of anything brilliant to write, just that I'm having trouble actually aiming my fingers at the keys.

In response to Kevin's question about how to revitalize the blog, here are a few suggestions:

Post a Nude Photo of Yourself Day
Post a Nude Photo of Someone Close to You Day (stand by for this one later this afternoon)
Post a Video of Yourself Getting into an Incoherent Argument with a Shopkeeper Day
Post a Video of Swarming Insects Day

That last one reminds me: maybe I posted about this already, but there was a morning, about eight months ago, when ants attacked my desk en masse. I used to have the thing shoved up against the window, and I'd left an empty can of Rock Star on the front right corner. When I woke up ants were streaming in through a hole in the window screen and climbing the Rock Star can as if it were a holy tower.

I smote them all with righteous vengeance.

. . .

I have come across nothing good on the internet lately, except for this trailer that I already posted on the Review of Cats, for the RL Stine biopic.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com