Saturday, June 14, 2008
The flood is a conspiracy to cover up ethanol's inefficacy!
I also heard someone compare the floods to hurricane Katrina, saying Des Moines has done such a great job and how organized they are . . . as though the entire city had a lake empty into it overnight. It's a lot easier to make a decision when the water is creeping up to your doorway like the blob.


I have a comments assignment for everyone: What would an atomic blast in the upper atmosphere look like? I don't necessarily want scientific type predictions, but that would be cool too.

And no, Im' sure it doesn't look anything like two girls one cup.

I want to know because I had a dream in which I saw just that thing, but I couldn't really see it. It was like my mind wasn't sure how that concept would appear, so it just looked like a bright light with some blobby gray coloring around it.

I'm not sure if they're related, but that dream reminded me of something Tim said yesterday about these floods validating some of my fears about the direction of the world. Not that I get my jollys off fucked up shit like this, and not that I think these floods are catastophically worse than normal, but it does seem like a sign of the times. What is normal anyway? How do we take ourselves out of the equation to find normal earth weather? It was a ball of ice before it was a ball of water. Will the earth care when its a ball of shit?

At least we didn't nuke ourselves to death, though, right? Would you like the grand finale or the long kiss goodbye? How about a triumphant return of harmony, or is it too late? Like Jack Burton says, its all in the reflexes. Speaking of which, did Romeo already drink the poison? That dumb motherfucker. No faith, that one. Amish would have given her a proper goodbye and been the happier for it.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com