Sunday, November 09, 2008
Why Hello, Ms. Green Fairy
I had absinthe tonight. Yes. Absinthe straight from the Czech Republic. Let me tell you: It tastes like pure unadulterated ass (at least that's what I believe ass tastes like, for reference Amish knows what ass tastes like and he can probably tell you what ass does taste like)

ANYWAY, absinthe does taste horrid but GOD DAMN does it get you drunk.

I will let you know what I dream about tonight. That's apparently where the magic is.

Also: girl at a party sent me home with a bunch of beer from the keg. What the shit.

Also also: I must have said Jesus Tits more times tonight than required.

Also also also: Same girl who gave me beer IDOLIZES Wes for his efforts to be Spider for Halloween, and says she would have totally loved you for showing up to a party like that Wes.

That is all. I am drunk as hell.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com