Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I just . . . another job interview . . . stop calling you fucking canadians!!!
Where did that, "I just . . . the whole thing" shit come from?

I really wish I could get internet audio at work. I keep seeing these great videos like that mario kart guy but I can't hear them and it drives me crazy. The mario kart guy was pretty funny without audio, though.

And yeah, I'm still taking phone calls because no one wants to hire someone who had a real job two years ago and gave it up to write poems and play halo. Still totally fucking worth it, though.

My next interview misadventure could take place right down in the gold tit of the town, the capitol building! I don't want to say any more though, because they'll probably be reading this.

I hate writing cover letters to jobs that involve editing or proofreading cause I know if I fuck up some little bit of grammar minutiae, that's it, game over. "You can't spell or use commas in a way that I feel is appropriate." REJECTED!

Fucking commas.

There's this guy at work who doesn't talk to me now because I gave the receptionist some hershey's kisses. I'm pretty sure that's why he doesn' t talk to me, anyway. He's totally in love with the receptionist and I can't say that I blame him because she is a major babe. Today she wore a green suede jacket. It was lovely.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com