Sunday, February 15, 2009
Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? ~RICHARD NIXON!~
Yellow and spongy and porous is he. RICHARD NIXON!

I am sans internet at the moment. It seems as though the blog is surviving without me.

In leau of not having the Infinite Distraction Device, I have been animating and drawing like a motherfucker. I realize that this idea that I am working on takes two recognizable characters, mashes them together, and then I throw in my retarded sense of character development and it comes out wonderfully. For example, Carmen San Diego + The Man in the Yellow Hat = God Tier.

Also, in a very bizarre set of circumstances, I had to degrade a girl into friend status. The horror! Do girls find it this easy to write guys off? It is a mystery to me, but I was able to sleep on it and not obsess about it too much.

Oh! There was a debacle with H&R Block. Foolishly (an April Fool, as it were) I went to H&R Block in hopes they would give me money in three days. Have I told this story to the blog before? Fuck it. I have been doing my own taxes since the last time I H&R Cocked back in the days of Jum&Go. So SUPRISE, they didn't approve me for the rapid refund but they were still going to take the fee out of it. Whatever. I was still getting back $700+ so I wasn't going to gripe. So the IRS sends my refund to HSBC, the bank H&R goes through. Despite the fact I have a Mastercard through HSBC and had it the last year or so, HSBC could not verify that I was indeed David Wells of -current address-. So they sent my money back to the IRS, who will send me my money in the form of a check a MONTH after H&R promised it to me. Dicks alive.

And finally, I was reminiscing with someone about Megaman 2. It occurred to me that when I played this game in my youth, I was a real Jew about using the weapons. To be anti-Semetic as described by my character bio, I fired up the old Nester ROM device and played Megaman 2 but instead I was using my weaponry generously. Holy shit cocks. Frivolously throwing away weapons in that game makes it a 100 times better! My new goal is to go through all the other Megaman games with the same lack of courtesy.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com