Monday, March 02, 2009
?????
So as most of you probably know I work for a company who just happens to be one of the largest contributors to the current state of the union. Today I find out that I'm probably not going to get a raise......nobody in the company is. I'm already underpaid for the work I do, seriously I bust my ass everyday to save money for these people. I'm really at a crossroad here. Do I swallow my pride and say well at least I've got a job in this day and time or do I stand up for myself and tell these people to fuck off. They just bought a new corporate jet and I don't get a raise. Thanks to your gross misuse of company funds for years and years I don't get a raise? I don't know maybe I get them to pay for my college and get out. That's probably what I'll do hopefully in that time frame they don't break my spirit enough to keep me there the rest of my life.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com