Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Nobody is posting. What is everybody doing for St. Patrick's day this year? I may be able to get a couple of days off from work, which means I might be able to visit everyone in Des Moines. Let me know if you are planning on doing anything, or if you are just planning on being stupidheads and working.

Also, this Saturday I will be moving into an apartment with Julie. We could not yet find a house that suited us within our price range, so an apartment it is. This means if you come to visit me, you will no longer have to stay at my parent's house. Thank god. And, it is a two bedroom, so there will even be a bed for the first to arrive! For those of you that may be somewhat familiar with the area, we are moving to Elgin, and the apartment is within walking distance of a train station that takes you to Chicago - thus we will be able to have fun drunken nights in Chicago and not have to get a hotel room. Free pizza and beer to anyone that comes this weekend and helps me move.

On a side note, Dave, do not post anymore really annoying videos - I watched that pizza video the day you posted it, and the damned song is still stuck in my head. Also, for some reason I could not stop watching it, as I thought maybe the song was going to get better. ... I love that "gonna" does not get underlined as a spelling error.

Time to watch Ong Bak 3, even though I never saw the second one.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com