Sunday, November 30, 2003
Garrett read the blog. How? I dont know. People shouldnt go to places they DONT know or understand. I feel bad for hurting his feelings but what can I do? Garretts a cool kid yes. Hes a fun guy. Id trust him with my life. BUT the fact is that his maturity is WAY below us. Hes okay in small doses...like alcohol. Too much is just too much. It seems a common status that everyone that had a prob did tell gert they had a prob with him, just that he didnt pick it up. Again DONT GO TO PLACES YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT! True. If you saw a link on your friend's site youd trust it right? Then again Gert is the one who put 2 viruses on my computer and broke the futon moreso but still a bro is a bro. Mebbe if he didnt ALWAYS have to be around you know? Like takin a break from friends is an ok thing. I go a week or so w/o contact w/ a lot of peep and we still have fun when me meet. Mebbe thats whats wrong? Mebbe too Gert was just a bag for us to punch. A way to vent our anger on someone who got pissy. Fuck. I dont know. I feel bad. Itll pass this will clear up.

OH and He snored a fucking bunch and kept me from sleeping. And he gave me hives.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com