Monday, December 08, 2003
HA! I just recieved Transmetropolitan 9: The Cure. I then downed it in one sitting and there was much goodness. Devin reads it even as we speak. Yes, be jealous fools. Now if they'll just bring 10...
(P.S. The chair leg of truth rocks hard solid ass as well, no offense Dave)

In the mean time I wish I had a doctorate. Listened to a talk today and she was all like and now I will present this through proof by CAPITAL LETTERS. That is big pimpin. If I could do that in my classes I would be set. Unfortunately Devin (who was also at the talk) informs me that you can only do that when teaching to undergrads who wouldn't understand anyway. So I guess I just need to be a pompous ass of a professor (or student) and just presume that nobody understands.

I beat freedom fighters. It was cool, not neccesarily of its merit (though it had plenty), but because I say so. I would explain it, but you wouldn't understand...

Alright, I take it back. That kinda sucks, after that brief outing of my theory even I wanna kick my ass. Oh well, back to the drawing board...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com