Monday, February 02, 2004
Oh boy. Busy since Ive last posted on here. Been doin drawing stuff and BSing reports.... Heres a lil quimm i picked up too. Theyre starting D&D on saturday nites here. I buckled and im doin it cuz all my posse here is into it. Its coool as hell. Im jumpin in next time with a story sayin i was locked in this keep that the last group seiged and killed a wizard in. Its tight as hell cuz ill be the only human playing. Boy I sound nerdy.

In other news, I womped a group of eight people in Smash Bros with the power of Bowser, Zelda, and G&W. The worst part was that 4 of these perps played as either Link or Falco/Fox. But the Cube owner, Jason, played as Field Marshall Marth with an iron fist. That was my only real challenge. Oh, and no one knew of the destructive power of the Ice Climbers and Jgglypff. They all bowed to me... until we started playin Mario Kart. Then i got my ass womped...like usual.

Oh well. I must rest now...im gonna turn into a pumpkin real soon. A rotting pumpkin.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com