Monday, February 02, 2004
Remember, there are no dumb questions.
Yes, you. In the back. The retard with the dumb question.

I wasn't going to implement the changes I've been making to the blog until I was finished... But fuck it. Why should it languish in my testblog? I decided to make the memberlist thing into a sort of linklist. Any links you all want over there just list them. Also you might notice that my name is a different color. Well, that's just because I don't know what color you want yours to be. Take a look at this page and give me the color name and the color code. (just leave a comment) and I'll change it on the next update. No black, no dark blues or purples. Light colors work best, just remember that black text has to show up on it. Eventually, the title field on each post will correspond to the poster's color, but I still haven't figured out quite how I'm going to implement that. Oh yeah, we have a title field now. No links in the title field. Other than that, feel free to go crazy.

Regarding Smash Bros, you need to unleash teh Sheik on them Dave. She's really the only one that can hang with Marth and can blitz up Fox/Falco. And just school them on Bowser's Castle in Double Dash. Sheesh.

Oh, and let's have no more of that 'posting comments as other people' thing.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com