Wednesday, April 07, 2004
"All fatties into pool! It is full of Jello to eat!!" or "What Fucking Luck"
I watched that damn Matrix: Rectalfusion again to try to figure out what the hell i didnt get. You know, watch a movie a couple times it will make sence eventually. It worked for Fight Club and Donnie Darko, it should work for Revolutions? Plauseable...but... No. Remember in high school when you turned in a paper and the Nazi would hand it back with big sections circled in red pen asking to explain more of it? I think the Wackowski brothers skipped that part of script writing. Reloaded was a lot better cuz it kind of made sence, except for the rogue programs that werent really vampires or werewolves they just looked geeky, and the fight scenes were kickass. Revolutions just didnt cut it. Both of em didnt. Was there a 2nd Matrix? Was Neo jesus? Why did the kid give him a spoon? Where were the bathrooms?!?! Just bleh. I think they made the first movie for people like Wes and the 2nd & 3rd for people like Britt. But I do have to say the Agent Smith fights and Naomi's flying were good, but not enough to save the movie. Even the giant robot stuff I yawn at. So sad.....I could imagine 2&3 were just some sort of fucked up simile of how the Watchoutskis couldnt get girls in the style of Neon Genesis. Thatd be our fucking luck.

Other news: PENGUINS!!! Geocities unhorified and let me work on it! What fucking luck.

Other other news. Had Life Drawing's first day of class today. JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH! The class has a Denise clone and an uber geek that were making terribly botched Monty Python references and trying to be Cartman. But...BUT... we had a nude model for the first day of class. She looked a hellova lot like Tammie McDonald. It was like a fuckued up burger comic scene came alive at WRONG FUCKING TIME. Oh well. It was quite badass cuz i didnt expect to draw a live model on my first day of class. Thats some good fucking luck.

And otherly.....I got no sleep yesterday cuz i kept waking up to a recurring nightmare about me destroying my car either by driving over a bridge or things to that effect. It must have been a sign. I went to class and smashed my turn signals on a parking lot yellow stone obelisk thing. What fucking luck.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com