Wednesday, June 02, 2004
Big 'N', little 'y', HUGE FUCKING 'Q'!!!
The 'Q' is talking to me, the 'Q' is talking to me.

I've taken NyQuil cough syrup the past two nights for a sleep-stealing cough that I've had for about a week now. I'm afraid that I might have an infection, so I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow morning.

The reason I believe it has to be an infection is because: If NyQuil can't take care of it, it has to be serious.

That shit is wicked! I've only taken it a couple of times before, but each time I take it I'm wiped out for a good twenty-four hours. Yesterday when I woke up, (or when I sluggishly drug myself from out my bed, rather) it felt like I had been hit by a bus sometime in the middle of the night. I was dizzy and not entirely sure what day it was. I was suddenly afraid that Denis Leary was right and I had slept through a few weeks! It wasn't quite that bad, but I had slept for about ten hours, which is about three or four hours longer than normal. It was a hellava lot longer than Sunday night, when I only got about four hours sleep due to the incessant cough. The cough really hasn't subsided much, but man do I feel well rested after two consecutive nights of hardcore sleeping! I had no idea that so much enjoyment could be gotten out of unconsciousness.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com