Friday, May 28, 2004
I ....I told you about the bubbles....
Wow. Most of you went to this here Funny Bone for shits and giggles. Im playing this complicated game called FUGITIVE...well Ill try to play it.

Well anyways, since this time of the year is riddled with birthdays you all ought to have a birhtday party at the agertment in my honor. Booze, vidgo games, and anything else you can think of will do. Just take pictures and have a paper sack of me there. If youd like ill record a few clipits of me you can put in a tape recorder so if you need me to be all like-"Fucking MORMONS!" or "Oh shit cocks!" ill ablidge so you all can have a very wonderful Davemas.



...or some shit.

345AM Edit oh lord have mercy! Fugitive is a fun ass game. We had about 20 people playing with four cars of 3 people and 8 men on the run. Denver is a perfect city for this because there is a park in every damn neck of the woods! Plus like....there were only really 8 people from AIC there and the rest was like a reunion of a youth group so it all 21+ year old hotty christian girls. Twas much fun. Ill have to introduce you all to this game when I am back.

Oh by the way, Kelly was the closest on my birthday. Its JUNE 3rd! You fucks!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com