Sunday, February 20, 2005
Symbols, Numers and Letters--oh my!
Well, I tried to post a few random things but for some reason it won't post. There was some imported HTML that I think may be at fault. I tried copy and paste but something was wrong with it so I attempted to fix it myself. Considering my knowledge of HTML is somewhere well below primative...I might as well have been trying to stop a nuclear reactor from melting down. I would just throw lead rods around the room and make monkey noises. My attempts to fix the HTML coding on my post was akin to that.

Oh well...I don't think the world will miss that post anyway.

I got to talk to Dave's new friend Lynn this afternoon. She hijacked his MSN and talked to me for about a half-hour. Dave was right, she does seem to be very much like Jamie. Just from what I gathered I 'm guessing she's probably a little nicer than Jamie, but who's to say. Jamie might have seemed nice when I first met her as well. Good luck to you Dave, all the same.

UPDATE: As you can see, I got the post to work. It isn't quite right. The whole post is a link and I don't know how to fix it. I'm sure it's very simple and most of you could probably correct it with a few keystrokes, but...I'm a tech retard and this doesn't seem like a very intuitive process. So I'm going to continue to throw things and make monkey noises.

UPDATED UPDATE: The offending post has been removed. I had feared it was the cause of the slowness yesterday, but as Novo pointed out, that was due to other malfunctions. Anyway, now it's gone and I'm left here in a room full of twisted metal rods, severed electrical cables that are spewing sparks and walls stained with monkey poo.

Oh! And a message for Tim's boss, from the moon:

"You look like a fat man in dire need of an ass bruisin!"

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com