Monday, August 22, 2005
Blargh.
I purchased a Dictionary/Thesaurus the other day.
Apparently, according to the friendly people at Nichols Publishing, there is no other word that can be used instead of "event."
I got mad at the book. It now supports the kitchen-table leg that's too short.

Not sure why I told y'all that.

Going to D-Con again this year.
Yay me.
I'll come back with stories and photos that nuny'all be interested in.
But I'll show and tell anyway.
I'll participate in a long-weekend of drunken debauchery and parties and malnourishment, sleep depraivation, and otherwise raucous fun.
I've done this before.
And every time I do, I come back a little wiser, a little thinner, and a little more nerdy.
Last year, I swapped stories with fellow-nerds, hung out with the likes of David Carradine, Ray Parks, Ernie Hudson, and James Marsters. I played card games with a guy I know only as "Poopshoot."
I fell in love with a Ceylon, then had my heart broke (They are evil, after all.) I was abducted by COBRA elite and interrogated. I was shot down in cold, calculative blood by a Predator, and nealry molested by a Nazgul.

I can't wait to go back.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com