Monday, August 22, 2005
Where is Tim?
Tim, you didn't die on me did you? You crazy bastard.

Last night was Summerslam! I think. I'm not sure which wrestling event it was, actually. There are so many anymore. It was great, whatever it was called. I haven't watched wrestling in over a year so I had no idea what was going on, but I had Kevin sitting next to me filling me in.

I got there late so I missed a couple of the matches, but the one's I saw were all cool. The Hogan/Shawn Michals match was particularly entertaining. That was all due to Kevin's commentary though.

Toward the end Kevin predicted every move Hogan made. "Oh, he's gonna get up and shake his head. Now he's going to get punched. Michals is about to get a finger pointed at him. Oh! There's the finger. Now he's going to block a punch. Oh, and then return punches. That's right, now throw him into the other rope and kick him on his way back! That's right. Now drop the leg on his trachea. It's a tracheotomy!"

Then when it was over he even predicted the Hogan/Michals handshake. It was amazing. Kevin is a wrestling wizard. He commands the figures on the tv to do his bidding.

If anyone sees Tim, give him a message for me:

Heartache is a bitch. But you know what's worse? Catching fire while barbequeing drunk.

It's no contest.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com