Tuesday, August 16, 2005
The shit hit the fan. Literally. It flew everywhere after that.
Servbot OWNS more then Dan. Just a little more. Eeeety beeeety more.

Since cricket blabs about his dreams, I shall as well:
This last dream was a doozy. Ill skip past the part about me driving the 3 wheeled Mr Bean car and Amish callin me on the phone to discuss dress sizes or me being in jolly ol' england crossing this 10 mile shallow bridge only to start to see the world of faeries. the entire gang came to denver cuz i had crashed the general lee into the school. So michelle decides to put me into some sort of submission hold. Rommy then belts in: "Now dont be fuckin my wife. After all, I have to close her legs like gateway a few times. Did I say gateway? Its more like a rusty garage door: Hard to close."

Just fucked up.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com