Tuesday, August 16, 2005
A Very Bathroomy Post
This is what I don't like: I was just filling up my water glass (it's tall and plastic and covered in bats and moons, and when you spin it in the air the bats swarm around your hand). The janitor in the women's restroom flushed a toilet and the water pressure at the fountain went down enough that water stopped filling my Halloween glass and started splashing my knuckles.

What does this mean?!

I have been in three restrooms in the past ten minutes. I am trying to find a place to hide out and finish that book I was complained about finishing earlier, but janitors keep coming in, or other people, and I worry that they will suspect that I am not actually utilizing the plumbing. They will hear the pages rustling. And then they will open fire with the uzis that our employers mandatorily carry.

But I just went into the most obscure bathroom of all (at least on 1st floor) and there was a little ziploc baggy. In the baggy was a tube of ointment, and a sponge. The sponge was about the size of a silver dollar and much thicker, and it was soaked. I know this because I picked up the baggy to try to see if there was a name on the medication, so I could maybe alert the owner. Why did I not figure out what this was before? Why this medication and this sponge were in the bathroom? The only words I needed to see were "apply to inflamed—"

And then I washed up thoroughly.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com