Friday, August 19, 2005
Your Boggy Creek Plans


Found: photos of me punching a moth to death! Last summer!

Lauren needed the coat hanger Mothcalibur, but I need only my fists and several years of training with the father of Vargas.

. . .

We just got a new employee. Before she sat down at her desk she removed a container of sanitary wipes from her bag and spent 3-4 minutes wiping everything down. This whole room reeks of baby powder and cleaner.

. . .

Here are your boggy creek plans:

Use a shovel and redirect the creek to my apartment. It is the midpoint between John and everyone else. We have booze if you like booze and we have Pitch Black if you like Pitch Black. Someone should bring some Dew of the green variety. We also have orange juice if you like orange juice and far too many potato chips left over from Alyssa's party, (I think) unopened. Alyssa's getting freaky deaky with Heather all night, so the apartment is mine to destroy.

I do not have a game cube. Wait: I do! . . . I think? I should check on this.

How is this plan? We could meet . . . seven? eight? nine?

Oh, and Wes: If you come to DM at all this weekend, this is your night to come.

So come!

Oh, and if anyone else wants to host, that's fine too. I really would not be saddened about not having to do dishes. Also, my TV is not awe-inspiring. But as you may remember, it is the TV of Love.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com