Friday, September 30, 2005
Partese another day
The Maltese Falcon wasn't really watched last night, but I don't think you have to watch The Maltese Falcon to have a good Maltese Falcon party. Or cocktease falcon party, as they have come to be known.

Who needs Maltese falcons when you have John anyway? John is a movie-making genius. Some of the stuff John has done with a little simple Halo 2 footage of Tim and I kicking the snot out of one another is Oscar-worthy, at least. They'll have to invent a new movie award when John hits the Hollywood scene. They'll just call it The John. It will be the John award. Johnny Depp will just wish his ass could get a John.

No kidding, the movie was brilliant. It was one full minute of cinematic ecstasy.

I especially like the part where Tim hits me in the head with a bat. I know you would all like to see Tim hit me in the head with a bat, wouldn't you? I wasn't really too keen on it at first, but now that I've seen the end result, I'm totally behind John's decision to have Tim really hit me with the bat. It was worth every shard of wood I've pulled from my scalp.

John, I know you will anyway, but I wanted you to know that you should bring your laptop down again tonight. We've got to see that again.

UFO hunting tonight. We have to start while the sun's still out. We don't want them to see us setting the traps.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com