Thursday, September 29, 2005
A showing of The Maltese Falcon and the debut of another masterpiece.
I have, in my jacket pocket, a copy of The Maltese Falcon. (The movie, not the book.)

Tonight, at around eight o'clock (maybe as late as nine, depending on when you folks show up) I plan to watch this movie with whomever appears at my doorstep. Be they man, woman, or goat. Giraffes will be turned away. As will anyone whose name is Lacy (UNI Lacy is okay) or Wendell...ugh...fucking Wendell.

There has also been a rumor going around that Cricket will be giving a premiere showing of his new movie. I don't know if this is true or if some sick son-of-a-bitch is just teasing us. I'm hoping it's true, cause that movie is going to kick all kinds of ass and I've got a serious hard-on to see it. Seriously--come over here and feel this mahogany--this is a solid damn hard-on!

So, come one, come all to the greatest Maltese Falcon party ever held! This is going to make all other Maltese Falcon parties look like Casablanca parties without the Nazi costumes. And I ask you, with complete sincerity of heart: what is a Casablanca party without Nazi costumes?

WHAT? The Greatest Maltese Falcon Party Ever
WHERE? The Goat Paddock
WHO? You
WHEN? Tonight @ approx. 8pm
WHY? Cause Stoned Goat said so!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com