Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Now he hungers for a different grilled meat

It's Halloween.

Yes, I'm excited too! I just wet my pants! Look at that slowly expanding dark spot!

This is what I'm going to do to you if you are Andy: I am going to purchase the Burger King mask, and when you are drunk and passed out I will creep into your room on the tippiest of toes, so stealthy, and hover over you in the night. And I will breathe heavily. And when you open your eyes you will see the shadowy face of that hated and feared King of Burgers, and at that point I will turn on the flashlight I've been aiming at my masked face the entire time, and the light will course through the red filter and turn the plasticy crags and curls of my face and hair a bloody crimson and NOW WHO'S GOING TO WET HIMSELF?! HUH?!

Or maybe if the King mask remains sold out I will dress as an Oompa Loompa, which you also fear.

Or maybe a prohibition agent.

. . .

You will never spend a night alone again.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com