Monday, October 24, 2005
Get out the gun, Zombie Lincoln is a-comin.
Have you seen those Snickers fun-size candy bar bags with the Star Wars tie-in? Each little candy bar has a trivia question on it, with a little white answer slot. The answer glows in the dark.

The first question was something about Dooku, but the second question made me livid. Who is R2D2's master? it asked. I wanted to scream at the candy bar: You dare ask me this bullshit?!I am his master! Me! Meeeeeeeeee!"

But then I would have been ejected from the bus.

. . .

What the hell is up with foul play? Is there a more understated term in the law? Whenever I read some news report where police suspect foul play, I imagine two adults fighting over a lolly pop, until one of them pulls out a sawn off shotgun and shoots the other's jaw bone across the room.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com