Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Retarded children humping doorknobs
I am unable to access the internet at this time from my RA room. Why? Because the school's monitoring-your-internet-illegally-in-disguise-of-safe-surfing login program DOESNT support Win98. This means I have to go to the school and PLEAD with the fucktard assclowns in Tech Support to let my computer get on the system. I dont fuckin understand. The computer I type on at this minute is WINDOWS 98 but its at the front desk...yet it has NO issue with it. The tech guy here says he can "probably" put Linux on my computer and get it online. However, this would wipe out all of Crashetron and more then likely not work cuz its Gateway and they did change their name to Gayway not too long ago. And the school letting me have my housing money back? Aint happening. Why? Cuz they take it in their asses and letting me have my loan money is the equivelance of having Jesus come and sodomize Santa for a snuff film: inconfuckincievable.

I had a little pissy hiss fit last nite. People wanted to go play DDR at some nickel arcade and Im apparently the only person with a car. Anywhere. So we get to teh place and its switched to winter hours: closed for well over an hour. I didnt want to go but I got dragged into it. And for what? Heartbreak and dissapointment at the hands of winter hours. And it got turned around as to be my fault. W. T. F.

One thing does make me happy: go to Google (or as my people call it, the G double O gle), type in " failure ", and search, then let the hilarity ensue.

As a walrus once said, "Call the police..."

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com