Friday, October 14, 2005
Solonguino, Protect My Juevos...(sic)
Conceptual Storytelling requires me to write a script. I decided to make a script from the archival documents of the Burger Comics. This has lead me to realize several things:

1) WTF ever happened to Patron Saint of Ball Cutting, Solonguino?
2) What happed to Wes being called Bob?
3) Why cant we rediscover the O'Brien Jacket?
4) Will cow, cheese, spam, and Shim jokes ever return?

Ive also realized that the comics, although primitive and lousey with jokes, it actually involves several archetypes of the Hero of A Thousand Faces fame (Joseph Cambell, dolts). Cid Godspeed, Pox Boulder, and Doc O'Brien were the epitomy of the mentors (Obi-Wan or Morpheus) and Nick and I were constantly being the shapeshifters (Think Lando). The point being Ill actually have a script ready by thanxgiving so just toy with the idea of "What archetype will I be?"

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com