Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Tiny Tim's Christmas Gift
I think we should pool our funds to buy Tim a zeppelin for Christmas.

Don’t ask me WHY Tim needs a zeppelin, you dumbass! That’s like asking why a pirate needs a fucking galleon, or why Bozo needs a clown car. Tim needs a fucking zepplin.

I’m not sure how much a zeppelin costs and my initial google/ebay search for a zeppelin only brought up boxed sets of Led Zeppelin albums and a zeppelin brand snowboards, but I’m certain we can find one. I would guess it couldn’t cost more than...say...$150,000.

I’m going to start the pool with $5. If everyone who reads this blog contributes we might be able to get that number up to...like...$150,000,000 by Christmas.

Cause this blog is insanely popular, right? The kids love it.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com