Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Logo Design


This is our logo for our cartooning company, Chadahootchie Productions. This was made by a graduate and a current Graphic Designer. I didnt draw any of it. I just told the two what to make and showed em Amish's picture, and this is what they made. This is goin on a letterhead and on business cards and the lil' production card at the end of the movie. And the Tee-Shirts and mugs and all the free shit Im goin to peddle off to you all

SORRY, NICK. i DIDNT MEAN TO ACCUSE YOU OF STEALING MY STUFF. Although you did steal my bike...and that one time you took credit for me stealing Mt. Rushmore so you could try to hook up with Carmen San Diego. I coulda told you she wouldnt put out for people who steal for her.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com