Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Napoleon DaveOpart Exiled to Denver Isle
think Im like Napoleon. No, not a short lil frechie. Im talkin bout the exiled Napoleon. The romanticized Napoleon. Leader of the largest French land gobbling and shot down at the top of his career to a life stuck in a small house on an island miles away from home. The only truths I get are through sporatic letters from the homeland through very improper sources.

So far Ive heard (from one source) the following:

Tim is a rapist
Andy has had herpes for 8 years
Ryan is a raging abusive alcoholic
Amish is a pseudo rapist
Kevin has fidelity issues
Kellynn is an evil gossiper
Sarah is a lady of the night with vitamin c deficiencies
Bil kills kittens. (not really)

I DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS HORSE SHIT. (Whore's hit)I can keep going with the information too. But anyway, I dont want to hear this anymore. You all are my friends. I know all these things are ABSOLUTELY FALSE. In the past, my loyalties have been very, very loose. But when it comes down to it, you all are my family. Non-blood family, that is. Despite what I may say, I will be on your sides through the end. We all have our downfalls, yes. But i dont need someone constantly bombarding me with this propoganda to hate you all.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com