Sunday, March 26, 2006
I play a mean jazz flute!


I really wish I could remember the events of St. Patrick's Day. Wierd ass shit, like this, has been coming to my attention all week. And a lot of it is photographic proof.

At times like this, I wish I were a blurry monster like Bigfoot.

---

OH! Have any of you mustered enough guster to go see V for Vendetta? It is balls. It is boss. It is so scene. Its likey Cyranno DeBurgergeoreis (fuck you Andy) and the Count of Monte Cristo did the fusion dance and fought against Rob Schneider, who took control of Zombie Reagan and his army of destructo Polar Bears while a bunch of pirates snowboard down Mt. Everest and try to fuck them all in the asses. Yes, its that cool. Go see it, and bring extra bottoms. I suggest 2 or 3.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com