Saturday, April 08, 2006
Eeekers
As for Sarah's LJ, I once upon a time had a link from Atticleaches. But that was taken down after a couple weeks. So Im sure it was not me. I can see how pieces could be placed together to discover the LJ, plus there's a search engine, and alien intervention. But I know I had no part in it.
---
Doctor Who is badass now. Despite him not being an old man or an afro'd man in a trench coat and scarf. And next week, theyre showing off the DALEKS!!! I proclaimed in joy when I saw "On the next Doctor Who..." trailer. Pissed em even!
---
Im going to start life drawing again for my final portfolio. Mix in the cartoon, and I have a full plate of girlfriend, video games, school, RA, and cryptozoology. Damn.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com