Monday, July 03, 2006
Aim for the butt
Dave just let me know that we are IN for the follies again, so if you have good police reports, put them here.

Now I must say this, despite what booing and hissing will follow: I didn't want to do them this year because I will definitely be unavailable some nights, and maybe-to-probably will be unavailable the other nights. The main thing is, I have class during the dress rehearsal and the first show. And during the second and third shows, I might be helping Sarah move into Minneapolis. She didn't coerce me, whip me, or whatever, it's just something I want to help her do, since she's my girlfriend, we've been living together for a while now, she doesn't really have anyone else aside from a 115-pound roommate, all that.

If I AM gone, someone else can wear my skin. I hear that everyone else is behind the project, so maybe there can be another reader.

If I am IN ATTENDANCE, I intend to cause the audience to tinkle in their pants. Don't yet know how we're going to do this, but that's what the comments button is for. Suggest. Probably we'll skip electricity.

Sorry. I really don't mean to be overly dramatic.

In related stage news, start learning your instruments, becuase Undead Presidents needs to start the Star-Spangled Badass tour soon.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com