Saturday, July 22, 2006
I am the Pirate King! And it is, it is a glorious thing to be a pirate king.
Things I have discovered this past week.
Part I article IV series VIII sub-section II:

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest has brought enlightenment upon me.
In my viewing of the movie (repeatedly) I have discovered that my life is reallybloodyfucking boring.

So.
I'm going to sell all I own, buy a small yacht, outfit it with lots of big guns and sail around blowing stuff up. For starters.
Then, I need to make friends with creepy voodoo priests and aquire a pet sea monster at some point. Immortality would help, too.

I'll be the Dread Pirate Mel.
People will speak this rediculous nom de guerre in hushed tones as they cross themselves in typical superstitious Catholic peasant style as they mumble to each other in Romanian (because superstitous peasants speak Romanian, now.)


And now it's just the rum talking, so I'll stop.
May the wind be ever in your sails, and may the floor rise to meet you.
Arrrrrgh.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com