Saturday, August 19, 2006
Pity Post
No post for four days. I guess I'll have to be the one to throw this fat chick a bone. Just remember I took one for the team. While every one else takes home the cute one, I'm taking the fat friend off your hands. Just think of me when your hittin that ass. Like Andy always says "Put a flag over her head and fuck her for glory."

It's a small world over here at the work place. People I worked with at my old job keep showing up here at the new one. And if I went to another group home I bet I would run into people I've worked with before. How would you like that. You can't act like an asshole because you never know who will be at the next job. Always having to be fake nice all the time just in case. It sucks the soul right out of yah. Try it some time. It's not easy. Look at my smile *smile*. Isn't it perty. I think I could sell cars after this. Yah. That's what I should do. Sell cars. Or dildos. Haven't decided yet.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com