Monday, February 19, 2007
The Very Mediocre Adventure Through Pan's Labrynth
Sadness. I was all pumped to see Pan's Labrynth. And I go see it...and meh. I mean, it is good. Espeically this one part....very creative. I don't want to spoil it.

But now that I go over it...it really isn't worth all the hype I mighta been building it up to be. I like it, and I recommend it...but beh. It only ticked the taste buds. It didn't completely drown me.

Shot choices good, character development was awesome. I mean, this had everything I like in movies. Maybe I'm just complaining. I dunno. The theatre may have been to blame. They have a contrast/brightness problem there-TOO FUCKING DARK EVEN WITH BLINDING SNOW LIGHT- but oh well. I liked it.


Go see it. It's worth seeing. Just don't expect Nazis. Just blood.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com