Thursday, October 25, 2007
Spookycast
Dear Readers (and now Listeners!):

Last night we recorded the Spooky Wignall Podcast, Just in Time for Halloween. When Andy and I got back to Ames, I sat at my computer with the intention of editing for an hour and then starting to work on a novel. Five hours later, at four in the morning, I was still sitting there poking at the audio file. It was addicting as hell, and I've listened to different final cuts probably five times today.

To get this shit up onto iTunes, I need to upload the file onto some sort of online space. I plan to dump it onto my ISU page tomorrow when I'm on campus, and shortly after, it should be ready for your download. Here's an excerpted transcript:

Kevin: How many yorkies? How many yorkies do you think he could take out?

Cricket: I'd say ... two. Maybe three.

Kevin: Two? Two to three yorkies?

Cricket: Oh, yorkies. I thought you said wookies.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com