Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Boxed Valves
If you don't track all things game based you might have missed that Valve has put out the wonderful Orange Box and this delightful artifact is theoretically available today. If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about then you should follow this link ORANGE. Even if you don't think you want another game you will likely be amused by the Meet the Character Trailers. My personal favorite is the Engineer.

I was going to get PC version and save an additional several bucks but I figure the Xbox version will get me more potential cohorts. And the basic math, this is 5 games for the price of one title. A nice set to provide a little variety from the constant Halo-ing. I'll be picking one up as soon as I get back into Des Moines provided the Best Buy doesn't fail to provide.

Now to either work on a text or to flagrantly disregard the new sign that appeared next to this library computer overnight.

"These computers are for research purposes only!
NO VIDEO GAMES ALLOWED!"

I blame the idiot high-school aged looking white male that sat down at the next PC over yesterday and was blaring rap, "Party like a rock star..." not really library general consumption. Probably got me noticed for the flash games I was in even though I used headphones. Bastard. I'm out, see those of you that Halo sooner than later.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com