Thursday, December 13, 2007
Bizzaro Dream Theater is not brought to you tonight by drug abuse. Drugs, there not just for breakfast anymore.
So like the many others who have shared dreams with us all, I submit to you this little nugget of mind fucking. Now please keep in mind that I've not personally had a dream this messed up since going through that special time when the hormone fairy decides to visit and turn your life into a living "emo" hell for several years. Don't worry Ryan, you'll get your testicles dropped soon, I'm sure the fairy didn't forget you, she just misplaced your address.

Now I'm sure everybody has seen the movie "300". Or at least seen the trailer enough times. And I hope everybody is familiar with the story of "Romulus and Remus", the roman rulers nursed by a wolf after being left for dead. Finally I hope everybody has an idea of H.P. Lovecraft type creatures. This dream is not for the faint. If you are easily disturbed then proceed no further, or if you like it like that, then I hope this dream haunts you as well.

With the mood set, let us begin.

In a tall roman forest, on a humid afternoon, we come upon the cast of "300" making camp. King Leonidas stands before two forms. Hairless, fleshy forms with woven bodies and human limbs. Their heads are fleshy, wrinkly worm shapes with no eyes or necks to speak of. Giant, toothless maws open to expose long black tentacle tongues searching for sustenance. "I must feed them", is all the king says. The tentacles grope around his ankles and squirm their way up his thighs. The king lifts his uniform to reveal not a penis but a fat lipped vagina. The tentacles snake inside him and the mouths latch onto his flesh. "YES, FEED!"

I wake up.

I'm afraid to sleep.

Or watch "300" again.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com