Sunday, December 09, 2007
STEP DOWN, COLONEL SANDERS!
I couldn't stand to open the blog to the Colonel one more time. His beady eyes staring at me to eat his hormone injected chicken and to listen to the holiday bliss co-provided by RCA records.... *quiver* it keeps me awake it does.

So. December 20th, I will be back. Again. From previous experiences I realize I have to mention that every time I post because I will get the question a few times. Inform Ryan, too, since he will obviously blow me off (not literally, perverts) for his "addiction." That still sounds ambiguous.

Anyway, what is going on for Christmas and New Years? I will NOT be associating with the League of Exes because I have washed my hands of that and changed companies, but the outer rims of said League may be lightly glazed. I promise, too, not to get a goiter or weird iron buildup, either, so I will be able to get drunk at some point.

Other news: my production team partner has done all our work, all the rendering, and all the not turning in of work this quarter. I am not happy about it. If I do not get anything from him by the tolling of 11 pm tonight, there will be an asswhoopin' somewhere with my girly hands a'slappin everywhere and some biting, and maybe my signature "Trot". Believe me: this has defined procrastination and/or lying to an extent no one should suffer, especially in the 3rd-to-last quarter of school.


Gah.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com