Saturday, January 26, 2008
...because it's Saturday and no one has posted


Thinking about buying anything worthy of purchasing the optional warranty from Circuit City?

Don't.

My monitor, bought from Circuit City, shat out. After fighting with Xerox over the shipping and the "30-45 days before we can approach the issue", I finally contact C.C. to get the monitor switched out. I paid an extra $80 a year ago for a warranty that doesn't go out until January 2010.

Sounds nice? No. Because the monitor broke during the warranty period, and seeing that in 30-45 days before they can work on it would overlap the end of the manufacturers warranty, deeming that I would have to pay for the repairs, ugh. So god damn confusing.

I can't send it back to Xerox because the warranty is expired, and even returning it within the warranty when it broke would negate the warranty. I can't take it back to Circuit City because it was more than 15 days since I bought it, and the extended warranty doesn't cover it because it broke during the manufacturer's warranty.

1000 men ass-ramming me to the door on the left
~or~
1000 men mouth-raping me on the door to the right.

Either way, I am getting dicked. Royally dicked. By a kilo of men.

I'm going back to newegg and not flushing $300 down the drain. God damn it.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com